Whether you're brewing a single mug or a full pot, the OXO Brew 8-Cup Coffee Maker ensures a better-tasting cup—every time. Engineered with BetterBrew™ precision brewing to control water temperature, water volume, and brewing time, the 8-Cup Coffee Maker is certified by the Specialty Coffee Association (SCA) for meeting its rigorous home brewing standards. The Rainmaker™ showerhead distributes water evenly over coffee grounds, while the integrated bloom cycle allows for optimal flavor extraction.
The double-wall, vacuum-insulated thermal carafe keeps your coffee hot, and the brew-through, pour-through lid means you don't have to fuss with opening the carafe lid before pouring. The drip-free valve even lets you sneak a cup from the carafe without interrupting the brewing process.
The Coffee Maker can also brew a single cup of coffee right into your favorite travel mug. Just flip the well cover to elevate shorter mugs or remove it altogether to make space for tall travel mugs. The Coffee Maker comes with an optional single-serve accessory to enhance the flavor of one-mug brewing: Add a filter to the accessory and then place it in the large basket to brew.
This space-efficient Coffee Maker fits neatly on countertops, and the sleek, stainless steel design is perfect for any décor. Convenient cleaning mode keeps the machine in tip-top shape.
- Brews gold-standard coffee whether you’re making one cup or a full pot.
- BetterBrew™ precision controls temperature and brew cycles to meet an SCA-certified cup of coffee.
- Single-serve capability with optional brew basket insert to optimize flavor.
- Rainmaker™ shower head evenly distributes water over grounds.
- Double-wall, vacuum-insulated thermal carafe with brew-through, pour-through carafe lid.
- Removable well cover elevates short mugs or makes room for tall mugs.
- Features a convenient cleaning mode.
- Sized to fit under cabinets.
- Use with Kalita 185 filters.